*WE ACCOMMODATE WALK-IN INTERVIEWS*
Mon - Fri from 10am - 3pm
We offer three ALTERNATIVE WORK WEEK schedules to our Delivery Associates (DAs):
FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT for Tuesday - Friday (4 consecutive 10-hour shifts);
FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT with 2 On (2 consecutive 10-hour shifts twice per week separated by 1 or more days off); or
PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT for Saturday-Monday (3 consecutive 10-hour shifts).
PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT for Friday-Sunday (3 consecutive 10-hour shifts).
All Full-Time DAs are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Group Term Life / AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Discount Plan
- Discount Program (for movie theaters, theme parks, hotels, etc.)
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS:
Applicants will be required to:
- Spend approx. 90% of their shift driving/delivering and 10% of their shift doing warehouse work.
- Drive a Company Cargo Van (approx. 300 cu.ft.).
- Own a smartphone and have an understanding of how to use electronic handheld devices to assist in deliveries.
- Pass a road test.
- Pass a drug screen.
- Have a clean drivers record.
- Undergo a background background check.
- Be at least 21 years of age
Applicants must have:
- 2+ years Class C driver’s license or above
- 1+ year(s) of delivery experience. Applicants with verifiable work history with FedEx, UPS, or other parcel delivery services will be put on priority call list for hiring.
- No accidents in the last 3 years
- No points on their Driving Record in the last 3 years
DAs will be expected to:
- Enter and exit a vehicle 200+ times per day
- Lift, pull and push products up to 50 pounds frequently
- Lift, pull and push products that weight excess of 100+ pounds occasionally
- Carry items up flights of stairs frequently
- Move materials off racks and load into van for shipment
- Stand, squat, kneel, bend/twist neck and waist, frequently
- Use hands repetitively and power/simple grasp constantly
- Push, pull and reach above and below shoulder level constantly
- Deliver all packages in a timely manner
- Be reliable and have a problem-solving and reasoning skill
- Be fluent in the English language, both verbal and written
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor/manager
- Comply with all safety rules and policies
- Have a positive customer service oriented attitude
- Have good organizational skills and communications skills
Scoobeez’ humble beginnings can be traced back to the heart of Glendale, California a vibrant city that houses the company’s founding office. This office formed the backbone of the Scoobeez philosophy: to provide the best possible customer experience while adhering to a steadfast core of beliefs. Scoobeez was born from a desire to serve a critical need – to conveniently transport all types of goods between our clients and their consumers. Glendale served as the perfect locale for Scoobeez to grow, allowing the company to hone its capabilities and perfect its craft before expanding throughout Southern California, Texas and Illinois.
The Scoobeez Global Headquarters or HQ is now located in Pasadena, CA and accommodates the rapid development and expansion of Scoobeez facilities around the world. Our work is geared towards a singular mindset: to introduce the Scoobeez philosophy while watching our family grow, one location at a time. Scoobeez Global is where innovation meets expectation; our team is focused on designing expansion projects that will surpass client expectations within each of our many service areas. Join our family now and discover the endless opportunities that the Scoobeez offers!