Job Title: Building Operator
Job Summary: The primary role of the operator is to serve as a monitor for all HVAC operations within the Massachusetts State Building complex.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor HVAC in 8 Massachusetts state buildings from the central control room located in Boston
- Initiate call-in procedures when an emergency situation requires
- Complete 1 tour per shift of all mechanical rooms, computer rooms, cooling towers, and garage areas throughout complex
- Training and uniforms will be provided
- Shifts currently open are Monday-Friday 11:00PM-07:00AM plus additional weekend shifts
Qualifications: Requires demonstration and commitment to people skills, be proactive in problem solving, organized and extremely conscientious. Must be computer literate. Must have reliable transportation and ability to work off hours including but not limited to nights, weekends, and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary based on job experience