Must possess a Class A/or B Commercial Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and a minimum of two years of route delivery/driving experience.
Performs daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment prior to commencing route.
• Communicate changes to delivery schedules, delays, arrivals, and/or equipment problems as encountered.
• Drive established route to deliver wine, spirits,, and non-alcoholic beverage products to assigned customers.
• Resolve customer concerns/complaints regarding spoilage, breakage, and or incorrect product being sent from SGWS warehouse.
• Assemble customer orders and place on hand truck to complete delivery cycle. Place product in storage and or account specific designated areas.
• Record route activity and produce accurate and thorough delivery records.
• Collect monies owed to SGWS
• Provide high level of service and communicate additional business opportunities and new leads with customer to management.
• Comply with company safety standards, Department of Transportation regulations, Alcoholic Beverage Control regulations, and warehouse delivery policies/procedures.
• Keep interior of truck organized and clean.
• 5X8 or 4X10 work schedule• Work flexible hours which include early morning (i.e. 4:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m. start times), evenings, and/or Saturday’s; Overtime will be required at times.