Avenue5 is a vibrant multifamily property management services firm with locations throughout the United States.
Our company is headquartered in Seattle, and has offices in Denver, Orange County, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Diego, Spokane, and greater Washington, DC. We also retain local experts in major markets including Northern California, Reno, Las Vegas, Tucson, Albuquerque, Colorado Springs, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, and Baltimore. We employ about 1,500 associates nationwide.
We are proud of our vibrant, inclusive, make-it-happen culture, where we:
• Listen to our associates, recognize them, and give them room to grow
• Invest in our associates to help them become the best version of themselves
• Approach every important decision with our associates in mind
• Celebrate our associates’ successes and encourage them to raise the bar even higher
• Competitive compensation
• Coverage for medical, dental, and vision, effective on the first day of the month following hire
• A 401(k) plan, available after 30 days of service
• Paid holidays, a paid day off for your birthday, and a paid volunteer day off
• Exclusive, associates-only discounts
• Reimbursement for education-related expenses
We're always on the lookout for talented new associates! To apply, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avenue5 is proud to have been named a top 15 national finalist on the 2018 Best Places to Work Multifamily™ list, to have been certified as a Great Place to Work®, and to have been ranked second on the 100 fastest-growing private companies in Washington list by The Puget Sound Business Journal. We are currently ranked at position 20 on the National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC) Top 50 Managers List.