Marksman is a unique combination of security expertise and world-class hospitality and customer service experience. This powerful marriage of philosophy is evidenced in the backgrounds of our two owners. Our President, a former police officer who grew up in U.S. embassies in the Middle East, and our CEO who graduated from Cornell University with a degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management as well as WASH U Law School before leaving his successful law practice servicing HOA and High-end commercial real estate to fill the unmet demand for performance-driven service-based security.
Additionally, Marksman has a long history of providing exceptional service to HOA’s, commercial class A buildings and corporate campuses across the country. Over the last nineteen (19) years, Marksman has grown to be the second (2nd) largest privately-held security company in the United States, with nearly all our early growth coming from the demanding and highly competitive high-end HOA and Luxury High-Rise Condo Market in South Florida. Currently, in our Dallas portfolio, we have partnered with some of the most prestigious properties in DFW, and we intimately understand what it takes to be successful in providing security service to our partners.
Marksman Security Corporation is looking for security officers who can deliver a concierge level of service while maintaining a safe and secure environment for our clients. We are accepting applications for front desk security officers positions in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, area. Previous customer service experience is preferred.
All shifts available, weekends and some holidays are required.
Security Officer Job Duties:
* Acknowledge and greet all guests with utmost courtesy and urgency, moving out from behind the desk to open doors and/ or assist guests
* Manage access to the lobby and sign in visitors/ vendors
* Announce the presence of visitors/ vendors to residents and owners in the building
* Monitor CCTV camera systems
* Work as a team with property management, maintenance, housekeeping and valet staff in the building
* Maintain a clean and organized workspace
* Respond to medical emergencies, including elevator entrapments, in a timely manner; alerting the proper authorities if needed
* Generate reports for theft, alarms, maintenance issues and other incidents that may occur in an efficient manner
* Receive and organize packages from UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.
* Always maintain a professional image and friendly demeanor
* Makes periodic patrols to check for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
Security Officer Job Requirements:
* TX Level 2 Non-Commissioned Officer License
* High school degree or equivalent
* 2+ years of front desk or customer service experience
* 2+ years of security experience
* Professional demeanor and appearance
* Ability to multitask and deal with competing priorities
* Intermediate computer skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to pass a criminal background check
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Supplemental benefits like pet insurance, legal help and identity theft protection
* Paid time off
* Competitive pay
* Room for advancement
* Employee recognition programs
* Paid training
* High quality uniforms and equipment
* Professional development and training opportunities
Apart from that, what separates Marksman from our competition is
Property Managers and Board Members turn to Marksman when they are.
Marksman is the fastest organically growing security company in the United States because we offer an alternative to the shortcomings of the industry.