We are looking for individuals that:
- Have a CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
- Enjoy and take pride in cleaning
- Are self motivated
- Are quick learners
- ALL shifts available.
If the above describes you, then APPLY TODAY!!!
Who are we?
We are a fast growing International company that provides a mobile on-site service for the micro-filtration of cooking oil, the vacuum-based cleaning of deep fryers, and full fryer management to hospitals, schools, restaurants, hotels, airports... in fact, wherever food is fried.
What is your role?
We provide the van, fuel, machine, training, etc. You need to:
1. Drive to client locations
2. Verify that oil temperature is accurate
3. Filter or dump the deep fryer grease
4. Clean the fryer(s)
5. Put oil back into the fryers
6. Once you have completed the daily client list, access our online reporting tool to enter the services performed at each location.
- Actively participate in, and successfully complete entire training process and demonstrate required proficiency
- Efficiently and consistently perform all aspects of the service for customers according to the proper procedures
- Provide friendly, high-quality customer service
- Utilize provided safety equipment and exercise good safety practices at all times
- Use equipment correctly and perform required maintenance (daily & weekly)
- Keep track of supplies and parts in the van and request re-orders, as appropriate
- Follow the provided schedule each week and be timely for appointments
- Operate the Service Van according to all applicable laws and regulations
- Report any issues with Service Van or equipment immediately
-- Good communication and personal skills
- Attention to details
- Have basic computer skills and daily Internet access for reporting purposes
- Dependable, honest,
- Able to safely lift 75 lbs and do moderate levels of physical exertion
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Send resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org