Clements Environmental Corporation is an environmental engineering and consulting firm located in Los Angeles, California. Specific expertise includes:
- Transfer station and Material Recovery Facility (MRF) planning, permitting, and design;
- Composting and Anaerobic Digestion facility development;
- Stormwater system design and plan preparation;
- Industrial General Permit SWPPP & MIP development;
- Integrated solid waste management planning and program implementation;
- Conversion technologies (renewable energy) evaluation and development;
- Regulatory compliance evaluations;
- Zero Waste Programs.
Clements Environmental is committed to developing and maintaining close working relationships with our clients. Most of our work comes through referrals and the loyalty of our clientele is critical to our business.