Veterans Cable still hires exclusively veterans and supports the new and ever-changing technology industry. The need still exists to provide career opportunities to veterans. We hold the belief that across America companies should be able to commit to hiring 10% veterans. We also believe that the general population of America is supportive of military personnel regardless of their internal feelings harbored about war itself. Veterans bring a tremendous amount of experience to the table with their intensive training, discipline, and work ethic. But also, they are driven, punctual, quick learners, able to handle pressure and difficult situations, as well as team oriented. The new motto of Veterans Cable today over 30 years later is:
At Veterans Cable we are looking for an individual who:
* has experience in cable television, high-speed internet and data, also digital telephone products and services
* takes pride in their work, demonstrates great customer service skills and is considerate when working in customer homes or businesses.
* is a professional with a strong work ethic, is calm under pressure, enthusiastic, flexible and works well with various personalities.
* possesses above-average verbal, written, interpersonal communications, organizational and problem-solving skills (able to think “on-your-feet”).
* works independently and can work outdoors in various weather conditions at any time of day or night.
* able to:
– carry and properly utilize extension ladders up to and including 32ft.
– climb and work in high places (such as rooftops, utility poles and ladders) and in tight spaces
– lift and carry up to 60 pounds throughout the day.