Quality Carrier is seeking MILITARY and VETERANS that are professional truck drivers. If you recently separated or are still serving in the National Guard or Reserves we want you to join our team.
- Flexible Home Time
- Paid Holidays / Paid Vacation
- Local, Regional and OTR work
- Great Pay $$$$
- Paid Weekly & Direct Deposit Available
- Paid orientation/training
- Plenty of ways to earn Extra $$$$$$ Bonus opportunities available in many locations. Owner Operator $5,000 sign on bonus, Driver referral Bonus of $1,500
- Steady year round work
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits / Premium 401K plan
- Must Have CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements
- TWIC card (Must have or be willing to obtain it)
- Must have 1 year recent Tractor Trailer experience, 6 months with the same company.
If you have recently transitioned within the past 11 months or are still in the National Guard or a Reserve unit and qualify to get your CDL through the Military CDL Act of 2012, we will use your Skills Test Waiver application for your experience also. Check your local State DMV for criteria.
At Quality Carriers, our mission is to establish and maintain a position of leadership in our industry by providing our valued customers with safe and on-time delivery of customer goods and materials every time. At the same time, as a company, we strive to maintain the industry’s best on-road record for driver safety. To fulfill this mission, every Quality Carriers employee commits to providing our drivers with the very best network of support possible. Our corporate culture is one that fosters an environment encouraging open communication with drivers while maintaining a company-wide focus on safety and quality.
As a member of the Quality Distribution family of companies, we support its mission to maintain its place as the industry’s leader in bulk transportation and all the related world-class services we provide to our valued customers. We do our part by ensuring that our drivers are well trained, our equipment is well maintained and our customers are delighted by the quality of our people and our services. Safety, quality, reliability and dependability are the watchwords of our day-to-day activities and we demonstrate excellence and expertise in every task entrusted to us by our valued customers. We conduct every client engagement with integrity, adhering to the highest ethical standards. We never sacrifice safety or quality for the sake of profit