compensation: For Company Drivers $68,000/gross per year and Owner Operators $172,000/gross per year
employment type: full-time
Gulf Coast Express an affiliate of Quality Carriers has outstanding Company, Owner Operator and Lease Purchase Driver opportunities in your area! If you are looking for more home time, you have picked the right place! We have local runs as well as every other day runs- plenty of work to keep you happy.
We also have longer hauls if you are looking to stretch your legs, whatever your needs are, we have what you are looking for.
- $8,000 Owner Operator Sign on Bonus!!
- $2,500 Company Driver Sign on Bonus!
- Company Drivers can gross $1,200- $1,400/week!
- Medical Benefits for Company Drivers
- Owner Operators Gross up to $3400/week!
- Home Daily or Every Other Day!
- $0 Down, NO CREDIT CHECK Lease Program (2015-2018 Freightliner Cascadias available)
- 350,000 Mile Warranty on all Trucks
- Five year Financing
- Reasonable Weekly Payments
- Owner Operator Vendor Services: Truck Insurance, Medical Insurance, Legal & Accounting Services, Truck Repair, etc.
- Tire Discounts
- Fuel Stabilization Program
- Safety Incentives
- Driver Referral Program- $3,000 for Each Driver Hired- NO LIMITS!
- Family Environment
- Mentoring Program we help you be successful.
HOW TO QUALIFY:
- Must have at least 1 year tractor trailer exp. (Tanker experience preferred, but not required)
- CDL - A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must have a TWIC card or willing to obtain one.
- Expand your earning potential with a Passport
★ APPLYING TERMINAL: 826- Winnfield, LA
At Quality Carriers, our mission is to establish and maintain a position of leadership in our industry by providing our valued customers with safe and on-time delivery of customer goods and materials every time. At the same time, as a company, we strive to maintain the industry’s best on-road record for driver safety. To fulfill this mission, every Quality Carriers employee commits to providing our drivers with the very best network of support possible. Our corporate culture is one that fosters an environment encouraging open communication with drivers while maintaining a company-wide focus on safety and quality.
As a member of the Quality Distribution family of companies, we support its mission to maintain its place as the industry’s leader in bulk transportation and all the related world-class services we provide to our valued customers. We do our part by ensuring that our drivers are well trained, our equipment is well maintained and our customers are delighted by the quality of our people and our services. Safety, quality, reliability and dependability are the watchwords of our day-to-day activities and we demonstrate excellence and expertise in every task entrusted to us by our valued customers. We conduct every client engagement with integrity, adhering to the highest ethical standards. We never sacrifice safety or quality for the sake of profit