The Installation Specialist will be responsible for overseeing the incoming and outbound shipments of
the Warehouse/Distribution Center. The Installation Specialist will also be responsible for training labor
at the warehouse facility. This position requires flexibility to assist with duties in many areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, those listed below:
· Assist and oversee the Loading / Unloading of delivery trucks
· Instruct and participate in the labor at the warehouse facility
· Assist and oversee the unpacking and assembling of the beds
· Responsible for cleaning and function testing the beds
· Supervise the loading and unloading of beds at the hospital and also the delivery of beds
· Perform and oversee minor repairs on furniture and/or equipment
· Ensure that all paperwork is properly executed – transfers, BOL’s, inspection reports, cycle
counts, inventory reports, delivery receipts, etc.
· Perform all other related tasks as required
This position will assist in directing a team in the warehouse/distribution center as well as at healthcare
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The items listed below are representative of the characteristics that are necessary to
perform in this assignment.
· High level of integrity
· Learning agility
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Associate’s degree or equivalent preferred
· Management Experience is advantageous
· Experience with Transportation and Logistics
· Ability to work independently
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· General knowledge of warehouse practices
· Mechanical Aptitude
· Ability to maintain records via paper and electronic (computer) methods
· Ability to operate forklift and common warehouse equipment
· Ability to operate basic office equipment (copier, computer)
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions
· Ability to gather facts and solve problems
The work environment will consist of employee’s home office and healthcare facilities, with the
occasional requirement to be present at the company’s headquarter location at 10420-R Harris Oaks
Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28269.
This position requires variable travel ranging from approximately 40% to 80%, locally, regionally,
nationally and internationally. Overnight travel will be required, as well as travel via commercial air
carrier, personal auto and rented vehicles (cars and large trucks).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift, and push hospital beds
and parts boxes/components. The employee frequently is required to sit and stand. The employee is
occasionally required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to
Linet Americas Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All candidates are selected solely on the basis of legally permissible job related criteria.
LINET Americas is a part of international holding company LINET Group SE, a leading manufacturer and distributor of hospital beds with headquarters in the Netherlands. With a yearly production of 66,000 beds and sales in more than 100 countries worldwide, LINET is No. 1 in the European market. The company’s long-standing success is, above all, based on its innovations, which help define the standard of quality in healthcare.
Our simple, yet modern healthcare designs are the result of years of close partnerships with healthcare professionals from all over the world. Especially given today’s challenging economic climate, our company realizes the need for an alternative to the status quo. We believe that our customers are looking for better value and a lower cost of ownership for their medical equipment than what has previously been available.
Based in the Czech Republic, just outside the beautiful city of Prague, the company has a well documented number of awards granted at prestigious contests. In 2006, LINET was declared FIRM OF THE YEAR, the best company in Czech Republic and also the same year became one of ten of the most admired Czech companies.