Part Time position
The Facilities Coordinator performs a variety of maintenance duties for the building.
· Monitor and/or assist with completion of facility improvement action items generated by the Safety Committee.
· Perform meter readings for water, electrical and fuel and record usage for reporting purposes.
· Ability to read and understand written operating instructions and work order requirements.
· Ability to operate all equipment safely.
· Excellent project management and time management skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load
· Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
· Ability to follow corporate standards and procedures
Experience and Education Requirements
· High School or Equivalent
· Certificate from college or technical school highly desirable
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in a facilities role or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· Must own basic hand tools
· Experience with progressive EHS cultures and safety leadership
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
· The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
· May be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
· May be required to work in confined space for short periods of time.
· This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 50 pounds.
· Ability and willingness to wear uniforms, protective clothing and safety shoes.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions at the Company’s discretion and on a case-by-case basis.
· This position works indoors and outdoors.
· No travel for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may changes at any time or without notice.
Environmental company Genan boasts more than 25 years of experience in tyre recycling. Counting a total of five state-of-the-art factories – one in Denmark, three in Germany and one in the USA – Genan is the largest tyre recycler in the world. Sustainability is our core value, and by turning huge volumes of end-of-life tyres into new resources, Genan helps solve an immense, global problem. To strive for a sustainable future takes a dynamic and dedicated team; and our 230 passionate employees are thus the core of our organisation.