Well-established Landscape/Design Build Company in Tampa Bay area has openings for three full-time employees for landscape construction labor to produce high-quality landscape installations. Our company specializes in high-end residential landscapes at prestigious properties throughout the Tampa area. The individuals we are seeking to hire will answer to the Landscape Manager and assists him to ensure the highest level of Client satisfaction. Works alongside crew members to ensure proper installation of plant and hard materials following the landscape design. Will prepare and secure all materials and tools, vehicles and trailers. Knowledge of Florida Plant material preferred but will consider individuals with good work ethic who are enthusiastic and looking to grow with our company.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A LAWN MAINTENANCE COMPANY
The following requirements are necessary when applying for these positions.
- Clean and valid Florida drivers license to ensure insurance company requirements are followed
- Reliable transportation to start work location in Pinellas Park
- Physically able to lift 60# with ability to work on knees or bent for several hours
- Submit to and pass criminal background check and drug screening
- Pre-employment screening
- Proper grooming with a clean appearance is expected
- Past history of work experience and duration will be highly regarded
This a 40 hour per week position plus OT when necessary. Sick leave and paid holidays after successfully completing probationary period. Two weeks paid vacation after completed one year of employment. References WILL be contacted. Please include a summary of work experience when responding to this ad
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Uses proper technique when installing trees, shrubbery and perennials
- Installation of rock and other hard materials
- Application of mulch to planting beds
- Ability to communicate effectively with Landscape Manager and will have direct contact with Clients when necessary
Starting pay will be $15.00/hour. Please contact Mike at 813-926-2948 with questions.