Quality Carriers invites you to join our team in Ono PA! Have experience and looking for the time off you deserve? With up to 3 weeks paid time off your first year, you can with Quality Carriers! Plus, our local opportunity allows you to be home every night with your family.
Call or text Mike at 813.334.2598
Click Here To Apply www.troopstotankers.com Select 115 - Ono PA
WHERE: Ono PA
WHAT: Dry Bulk Pneumatic Tanker: Non-hazmat, no endorsements or tank experience needed. We will train you
WHEN: Hiring immediately
- QC is North America’s largest bulk tank carrier in operation for over 100 years
*Great Pay / Bonus Compensation
- $6,000 Sign-On Bonus (6 months tractor trailer experience required)
- $65-70K average annual pay for local
- $75-85K for regional options if you prefer time on the road
- Up to $5,600 yearly in attainable Safety & Performance bonuses
- Driver Referral Bonus Program – up to $3,000 per hire – unlimited!
- Paid orientation and on-the-job training
- Up to 3 weeks paid time off your first year and paid holidays
- Insurance after 60 days: medical, vision, dental, free life insurance, free short term disability, long term disability, flexible spending and health savings accounts
- 401K retirement plan after 60 days
- Free Driver Wellness program – we help you stay healthy and fit
- Valid CDL A – no endorsements needed
- Minimum 6 months recent tractor trailer experience
Quality Carriers operates the largest bulk tank trucking fleet- over 2,500 trucks and 6,400 trailers- in North America with a network of more than 100 company-owned and affiliate terminals and facilities in key locations throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The success of our company is predicated on the success of the people we believe are the very best in our industry: Our Quality Carriers drivers.
At Quality Carriers, our mission is to establish and maintain a position of leadership in our industry by providing our valued customers with safe and on-time delivery of customer goods and materials every time. At the same time, as a company, we strive to maintain the industry’s best on-road record for driver safety. To fulfill this mission, every Quality Carriers employee commits to providing our drivers with the very best network of support possible. Our corporate culture is one that fosters an environment encouraging open communication with drivers while maintaining a company-wide focus on safety and quality.
As a member of the Quality Distribution family of companies, we support its mission to maintain its place as the industry’s leader in bulk transportation and all the related world-class services we provide to our valued customers. We do our part by ensuring that our drivers are well trained, our equipment is well maintained and our customers are delighted by the quality of our people and our services. Safety, quality, reliability and dependability are the watchwords of our day-to-day activities and we demonstrate excellence and expertise in every task entrusted to us by our valued customers. We conduct every client engagement with integrity, adhering to the highest ethical standards. We never sacrifice safety or quality for the sake of profit