HYPER-GROWTH fuel delivery service seeking Hazmat CDL Truck Driver - $22-$25 per hour
Currently seeking applications for hard-working CDL drivers to drive a pickup truck throughout the Bay Area. There is ZERO heavy lifting. Selected candidate can expect around 45-50 hours per week.
The driver chosen will be provided with a new truck (all gas, tolls, etc. will be paid by the company) and will be doing small gasoline deliveries directly to vehicles in the Bay Area. This is a physical job that requires getting in and out of the truck several times a shift and airing up tires, replacing windshield wipers, topping up fluids, etc.
THIS WILL BE A FULL-TIME POSITION WITH BENEFITS.
To qualify, successful applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- CDL with Hazmat Endorsement (HME)
- Valid driver's license & clean driving record (MVR required).
- Have a smartphone & ability to locate addresses using GPS.
- Knowledge of the Bay Area.
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check (we will run both of these).
- No felony convictions or violent misdemeanors.
- Experience as a mechanic is a plus (ability to work on trucks).
- Military or Fire & Rescue experience is a plus.
- Reliable, resilient, organized, hard-working, and friendly personalities a must.
- Must be able to learn and adhere to company procedures with high expectations for SAFETY, ACCURACY, and SERVICE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
Learn more about Yoshi on our website - https://www.startyoshi.com/ - and on social media: Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn.
Our mission at Yoshi is to make car ownership and management as frictionless as possible. We deliver fuel and auto services to wherever our customers are parked - including car washes, car details, and oil changes. It's a safe and completely contactless customer experience. Today we service consumer, corporate, and fleet customers. With financial support from ExxonMobil, General Motors, Kevin Durant, Joe Montana, and other investors, we're actively expanding our geographic footprint and service offerings.