**If you are interested in this position, please complete our online application at https://inlinedefense.com/employment/ . No phone calls at this time, please.**
Inline Defense, LLC is growing! We are seeking more highly motivated military and/or law enforcement veterans to join our team of Security Guards/Officers in the Raleigh-Durham and surrounding areas!
- Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain a professional appearance, attitude, and posture at all times.
- Acknowledge and greet customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide security escort services to guests and employees as required.
- Respond to disturbances as well as observe, report, document, and take action as directed.
- Respond to emergencies.
- Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Director of Security.
- Military and/or Law Enforcement experience preferred, not required
- Current, valid Driver's License with reliable transportation required
- U.S. citizen, able to read, write, and fluently speak English required
- Must be at least 18 years of age for Unarmed and 21 years of age for Armed
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal required; conflict resolution experience preferred
- Favorable background investigation with both local and state law enforcement agencies required
- Proven and documented record of past employment reliability required
- Training/certification will be provided. Ability to satisfactorily obtain and maintain appropriate certifications required
- Ability to work weekends, and varying shifts (days, evenings, nights) required
- Adequate physical fitness with the ability to constantly stand on your feet, and maintain mental focus and awareness of surroundings during assigned shifts required
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required; some experience in the field or in a related area preferred
**If you are interested in this position, please complete the application packet online https://inlinedefense.com/employment/. No phone calls at this time, please.**
Inline Defense, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: security, firearms, guard, patrol, officer, armed, veteran, military
Inline Defense, LLC is a North Carolina Private Protective Services Board (PPSB) licensed and insured security services company that provides professional, certified, armed and unarmed security officers. It was founded in 2010 and began as a training company for security officers, firearms instruction, self-defense, and government certification classes. Then it implemented a security officer service to North Carolina and many other states. Inline Defense, LLC has provided over 8 years of professional security officer training.
As a small business, Inline Defense, LLC is poised to provide responsive customer service at responsible rates without sacrificing quality. We promise quality services at competitive rates and our team of state-certified security officers have a vast amount of background including military veterans, retired law enforcement, department of corrections, federal protective services and more. We provide in-depth training which is meant to help you feel like a pro. As a service-disabled and veteran-owned small business, Inline Defense, LLC actively recruits, trains, and employs our nation’s veterans.